- The school has an arrangement with private vendors for plying different bus routes.
- The school tries its best to comply with the rules and regulations of the authorities concerned. However, it will not be responsible for any disruption in the bus service due to the orders of the Transport or any other authority.
- Students must wear their ID cards while using the school bus.
- Students using school bus are not permitted to travel by any other bus except the bus route allotted to them. They are expected to reach their bus stop 10 minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- Each student is expected to board and/or deboard the school bus only at his/her regular stop, not just anywhere as per his/her convenience.
- Parents may help their wards to get on/off the bus but are not allowed to travel by the school bus.
- Indiscipline in the school bus including vandalizing equipments, distracting bus driver, throwing items/objects outside the bus, misbehaviour with bus driver/conductor/bus teacher/fellow student will be viewed as a misconduct and will lead to suspension from school bus.
- Routes for the school buses are drawn up after considering the convenience of most parents. However, the decision of the school authorities on routing, timing and pickup points of the bus will be final. Requests for change of bus stop/route will not be entertained except in case of change of address, in which case, a written application should be sent to the Head of School. Allotment of bus route will be subject to availability of seat.
- The school will not be responsible for the transport arrangement made through private vehicles or for students who commute on their own. However, it is strongly advised that parents ensure that drivers of private vehicles who ferry their children to school possess the required documents and verification reports from police authorities.
- Non-bus users should be dropped/picked up from the gate allotted to them.
- The school management reserves the right to create/modify/discontinue bus routes without assigning reasons thereof.
- Students cannot stop using bus service without written intimation to the school. In case of withdrawal through written application, one month’s bus fee will be charged as notice fee. If no such application is received, bus fee will be charged for the entire quarter.
- No bus withdrawal will be allowed in the last quarter of the academic year.
- Bus fee is neither fully nor partially refundable under any circumstances.
- The school does not permit any student to go directly from the school to attend birthday celebrations of any other classmate or friend nor will give the telephone number or address of any student for sending invitations.
School Bus Route
|1||CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL SRINIVASPURI||CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL SRINIVASPURI||CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL SRINIVASPURI||CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL SRINIVASPURI||CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL SRINIVASPURI||CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL SRINIVASPURI|
|2||NEHRU APARTMENT||ASHRAM||ABU FAZAL ROAD||THOKAR NO-4||ASHRAM||SHAHEEN BAGH|
|3||KALKAJI EXT||CRRI, OKHLA TANK||THOKAR – 9,8||THOKAR NO-3||APPOLO HOSPITAL||SHAHEEN BAGH FOOT OVER BRIDGE|
|4||GOVIND PURI HANUMAN MANDIR||JASOLA JANTA FLATE||THOKAR – 7,6||OKHKA HEAD||MATHURA ROAD||THOKAR- 9,8|
|5||POOJAMASALA||POCKET-11||THOKAR – 5,6||BATLA HOUSE||SHAHEEN BAG FOOT OVER BRIDGE||THOKAR- 7,6|
|6||TARA APPRTMENT||POCKET-9,8||OKHLA HEAD||JAMIA METRO||SARITA VIHAR M.N BLOCK||THOKAR- 4,5|
|7||KALKA PUBLIC SCHOOL||SHAHEEN BAGH METRO||JAMIA METRO||HOLI FAMILY / BHARAT NAGAR||K.J.L BLOCK||OKHLA HEAD|
|8||NRI COMPLEX||SHAHEEN BAGH FOOT OVER BRIDGE||HOLI FAMILY ESCORTS RED LIGHT||N.F.C A-BLOCK||H.A B.C-BLOCK||BATLA HOUSE|
|9||C.R PARK MARKET PART-2||KALINDHI KUNJ ROAD ABU FAZAL||SUKHDEV VIHAR POCKET A-B||TAIMOOR NAGAR GURU DWARA||I BLOCK FIRE STATION||JAMIA METRO|
|10||C.R PARK MARKET PART-1||THOKAR -9,8,7||MODI MEEL FLY OVER||MAIN ROAD BHARAT MATA RED LIGHT||D,E BLOCK||HOLI FAMILY|
|11||SAVITRI||OKHLA HEAD||KALKA MATA MANDIR||MUTHU ROAD TO ASHRAM||MAIN ROAD MATHURA ROAD||MAIN ROAD MATHURA ROAD|
|12||KALKA MANDIR||JAMIA METRO||OKHLA MANDI||ASHRAM TO SCHOOL||METRO VILLAGE||N.F.C RED LIGHT|
|13||SCHOOL||JAMIA UNIVERSITY||LAJPAT NAGAR FLY OVER||AYUSH ENCLAVE||ASHRAM|
|14||HOLI FAMILY||SCHOOL||AALI VILLAGE||SCHOOL|
|15||MATHURA ROAD||BADARPUR (JAITPURMOD)|
|16||ASHRAM||SHIV MURTI PHARALADPUR|
|17||SCHOOL||SHIV MURTI TO SCHOOL|