Please read the following instructions carefully:
- Application forms will be available online, as well as on all working days, at the school reception. All completed forms to be submitted in the school.
- For application forms downloaded from the school website, please take a print out. Online submissions are not possible.
- Please complete the form in all respects, including the pasting of the student’s photograph.
- On verification, if the required information / attached documents are found to be incorrect / altered / incomplete, the application will be rejected.
- As seats are available only on the basis of withdrawals, all applications are ‘wait listed’ till an actual vacancy arises.
- Purchase and submission of an application form does not guarantee a call for admission. As the number of vacancies arising is very few, no lists are put up, and applicants are informed individually when a seat is available.
- The academic session starts from 2nd April 2018.
- The Fee must be deposited within 4 days of the offer of admission.
Documents required for Admission
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Last assessment card from the previous school
- Proof of residence : ration card / passport / election card / driving license
- Both parents’ office identity card / proof of employment
- Both parents ‘school leaving certificate / transfer certificate / 12th pass certificate
- In case of sibling: fee bill / transfer certificate / school leaving certificate
- In case of single parent: death certificate / custody papers / adoption papers
- In case of community service / national awards: certificates
- Proof for consideration under compassionate grounds
- Income certificate in the case of EWS